I touched lightly upon my love of pins last month.
Since then things have spiraled out of control and I’m about to attend (and possible have to form my own) Pins Anonymous Group. I mean, there are just too many good ones and I’ve gotta catch ’em all.
I thought that this would be a more cost-effective pursuit come payday than sitting on ASOS as soon as my salary hits my account, but I was wrong. Especially when most of the good badges (as us Brits call them) live in America.
Whatever, though. IDEC! These are the ones I am loving right now (all available via Etsy.com):
L to R, T to B:
- Birth control pin, That Noise Gallery £7.22
- Higher the hair the closer to God pin, Danny Brito £7.22
- Ugly Sweater pin, Marta Ryczko £6.60
- Ilana Broad City pin, The Found £7.04
- Red Lip pin, Bananna Bones £7.22
- Kiss Man pin, Pin and Out £6.49
- Suns out buns out pin, Laundry Day £7.22
- Hello there Hell here Catwoman pin, Danny Brito £7.22
- Always Hungry Donut pin, Danny Brito £7.22
- 1989 Taylor Swift pin, Good Good Pins £7.22
- Broguegum! pin, Ladidottt £6.16
- Eat Your Feelings pin, Sabretooth Dream £6.50
- Jon Snow pin, The Found £7.04
- Resting Bitch Face pin, Danny Brito £7.22
- Smoking Margot pin, Danny Brito £7.22
- Purple Eye pin, Coucou Suzette £9.03
Like I say, I want each and every one of these bad boys about my person. I want to rattle as I walk.